Crystalline Nanoporous Materials Based on Poly(2,6-dimethyl-1,4-phenylene)oxide
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polymer-Solvent Complexes and Intercalates POLYSOLVAT–9 Part I
Volume 335, Issue 1, pages 70–77, January 2014
How to Cite
Daniel, C., Longo, S. and Galizia, M. (2014), Crystalline Nanoporous Materials Based on Poly(2,6-dimethyl-1,4-phenylene)oxide. Macromol. Symp., 335: 70–77. doi: 10.1002/masy.201200126
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Financial support of the “Ministero dell'Istruzione, del'Università e della Ricerca” (Prin 2010-2011) is gratefully acknowledged. The authors are indebted to Dr. Jenny Vitillo of University of Turin for the N2 adsorption measurements and to Dr. Stefano Cardea of the Università degli Studi di Salerno for SEM images.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!