In Situ Synthetized Silver/Epoxy Nanocomposites: Electrical Characterization in Terms of Dielectric Relaxation Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polymer Blends
Volume 321-322, Issue 1, pages 112–117, December 2012
How to Cite
Kortaberria, G., Sangermano, M. and Mondragon, I. (2012), In Situ Synthetized Silver/Epoxy Nanocomposites: Electrical Characterization in Terms of Dielectric Relaxation Spectroscopy. Macromol. Symp., 321-322: 112–117. doi: 10.1002/masy.201251119
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!