Nanocompounds: Better Formulations for Recycled Polyethylene
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polymer Blends
Volume 321-322, Issue 1, pages 212–215, December 2012
How to Cite
de O. Sampaio, M. M. B. (2012), Nanocompounds: Better Formulations for Recycled Polyethylene. Macromol. Symp., 321-322: 212–215. doi: 10.1002/masy.201251138
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!