Mathematical Model of Dynamic Crystallization of Ethylene/1-Octene Copolymers
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Polyolefin Characterization — ICPC 2012
Volume 330, Issue 1, pages 132–141, August 2013
How to Cite
Chokputtanawuttilerd, N., Anantawaraskul, S. and Soares, J. B. P. (2013), Mathematical Model of Dynamic Crystallization of Ethylene/1-Octene Copolymers. Macromol. Symp., 330: 132–141. doi: 10.1002/masy.201300030
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Chemical Company
- Royal Golden Jubilee Ph.D. Program PHD/0181/2551
- Thailand Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!