Metallic Nanocatalysts Embedded within pH-Responsive Polymeric Microgels and Deposition onto Solid Substrates
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: New Polymeric Materials & Applications
Volume 331-332, Issue 1, pages 17–25, October 2013
How to Cite
Kaliva, M., Frysali, M. A., Flouraki, C., Papoutsakis, L., Vamvakaki, M. and Anastasiadis, S. H. (2013), Metallic Nanocatalysts Embedded within pH-Responsive Polymeric Microgels and Deposition onto Solid Substrates. Macromol. Symp., 331-332: 17–25. doi: 10.1002/masy.201300078
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- European Union (POLYCAT; grant agreement CP-IP 246095-2)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!