Nanoporous Polycyanurates Created by Chemically-Induced Phase Separation: Structure-Property Relationships
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Rouen Symposium in Advanced Materials – Part II
Volume 341, Issue 1, pages 57–66, July 2014
How to Cite
Grigoryeva, O., Fainleib, A., Gusakova, K., Starostenko, O., Saiter, J.-M., Levchenko, V., Serghei, A., Boiteux, G. and Grande, D. (2014), Nanoporous Polycyanurates Created by Chemically-Induced Phase Separation: Structure-Property Relationships. Macromol. Symp., 341: 57–66. doi: 10.1002/masy.201300174
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
- NAS of Ukraine and the CNRS of France for financial support through PICS project No. 5700 (Ukraine-France cooperation 2011-2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!