Electrical and Magnetic Conduction Properties of Polythiophene Doped with FeCl3
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanostructured and Biorelated Materials
Volume 327, Issue 1, pages 45–53, May 2013
How to Cite
Kelkar, D. and Chourasia, A. (2013), Electrical and Magnetic Conduction Properties of Polythiophene Doped with FeCl3. Macromol. Symp., 327: 45–53. doi: 10.1002/masy.201350505
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!