A Mathematical Model for the Longest Ethylene Sequence Distribution of Random Ethylene Copolymers
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Theory and Simulations
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 158–163, March 31, 2005
How to Cite
Gemoets, F. and Hagen, H. (2005), A Mathematical Model for the Longest Ethylene Sequence Distribution of Random Ethylene Copolymers. Macromol. Theory Simul., 14: 158–163. doi: 10.1002/mats.200400057
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!