Advanced Computational Strategies for Modelling the Evolution of Full Molecular Weight Distributions Formed During Multiarmed (Star) Polymerisations
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Theory and Simulations
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 143–157, March 31, 2005
How to Cite
Chaffey-Millar, H., Busch, M., Davis, T. P., Stenzel, M. H. and Barner-Kowollik, C. (2005), Advanced Computational Strategies for Modelling the Evolution of Full Molecular Weight Distributions Formed During Multiarmed (Star) Polymerisations. Macromol. Theory Simul., 14: 143–157. doi: 10.1002/mats.200400075
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!