A Novel Approach to Population Balance Modeling of Reactive Polymer Modification Leading to Branching
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Theory and Simulations
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 89–106, February 2013
How to Cite
Kryven, I. and Iedema, P. D. (2013), A Novel Approach to Population Balance Modeling of Reactive Polymer Modification Leading to Branching. Macromol. Theory Simul., 22: 89–106. doi: 10.1002/mats.201200048
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!