Effect of Hydrogen Bonds on Structures and Glass Transition Temperatures of Maleimide–Isobutene Alternating Copolymers: Molecular Dynamics Simulation Study
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Theory and Simulations
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 107–114, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Q.-H., Li, M., Yang, P. and Gu, Y. (2013), Effect of Hydrogen Bonds on Structures and Glass Transition Temperatures of Maleimide–Isobutene Alternating Copolymers: Molecular Dynamics Simulation Study. Macromol. Theory Simul., 22: 107–114. doi: 10.1002/mats.201200057
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50433010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!