Molecular Dynamics Study of Interface Structure in Composites Comprising Surface-Modified SiO2 Nanoparticles and a Polyimide Matrix
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Theory and Simulations
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 187–197, March 2013
How to Cite
Komarov, P. V., Mikhailov, I. V., Chiu, Y.-T., Chen, S.-M. and Khalatur, P. G. (2013), Molecular Dynamics Study of Interface Structure in Composites Comprising Surface-Modified SiO2 Nanoparticles and a Polyimide Matrix. Macromol. Theory Simul., 22: 187–197. doi: 10.1002/mats.201200063
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!