Modeling and Predicting the Glass Transition Temperature of Polymethacrylates Based on Quantum Chemical Descriptors by Using Hybrid PSO-SVR
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Macromolecular Theory and Simulations
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 52–60, January 2013
How to Cite
Pei, J.-F., Cai, C.-Z., Zhu, Y.-M. and Yan, B. (2013), Modeling and Predicting the Glass Transition Temperature of Polymethacrylates Based on Quantum Chemical Descriptors by Using Hybrid PSO-SVR. Macromol. Theory Simul., 22: 52–60. doi: 10.1002/mats.201200072
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!