Nitrogen regulation of protein–protein interactions and transcript levels of GlnK PII regulator and AmtB ammonium transporter homologs in Archaea
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. MicrobiologyOpen published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 826–840, October 2013
How to Cite
MicrobiologyOpen 2013; 2(5): 826–840
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BIO2008-00082
- European Union
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: AP2007-02932
- National Institute of General Medical Science. Grant Number: NIH R01 GM057498
- Basic Energy Sciences (BES)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
|mbo3120-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||16K||Table S1: Primers used in this study.|
|mbo3120-sup-0002-FigS1-S9.docx||Word document||2750K|| |
Figure S1: Southern blot analysis of HM26 (ΔpyrE2).
Figure S2: Comparison of Hfx. mediterranei wild-type (R4) and HM26 strains phenotype.
Figure S3: Southern blot analysis of glnK deletion strains.
Figure S4: Southern Blot analysis of the flag:amt knockin strains.
Figure S5: Hfx. mediterranei Amt topology predictions.
Figure S6: Membrane fraction purity control of IP samples.
Figure S7: Anti-GlnK immunoblot of HM26 and HM26-F3 membrane fractions.
Figure S8: Membrane fraction purity control of the reversibility assay samples.
Figure S9: Alignment of Hfx. mediterranei amt genes showing the primers used in the RT-PCR analyses.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.