The glucosaminidase domain of Atl – the major Staphylococcus aureus autolysin – has DNA-binding activity
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. MicrobiologyOpen published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 247–256, April 2014
How to Cite
MicrobiologyOpen 2014; 3(2): 247–256
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: PTDC/BIA-MIC/3195/2012, PTDC/BIA-MIC/101375/2008, POCTI/BIA-MIC/71168/2006, SFRH/BD/70162/2010
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID). Grant Numbers: # PEst-OE/EQB/LA0004/2011, # PEst-OE/BIA/UI0457/2011
- US Public Health Service. Grant Number: 2 RO1 AI457838-13
|mbo3165-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||39K||Table S1. Oligonucleotide primers used in this study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.