Genomovar assignment of Pseudomonas stutzeri populations inhabiting produced oil reservoirs
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. MicrobiologyOpen published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 446–456, August 2014
How to Cite
MicrobiologyOpen 2014; 3(4): 446–456
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 50974022, 51074029
|mbo3179-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||141K||Table S1. Information of 107 sequences of strains or clones of Pseudomonas stutzeri that have been grouped into established genomovars 1–22 (37), were detected in samples from oil reservoirs (59) and were isolated from oil reservoirs (11) used this study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.