Cell-free production of integral membrane aspartic acid proteases reveals zinc-dependent methyltransferase activity of the Pseudomonas aeruginosa prepilin peptidase PilD
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. MicrobiologyOpen published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 94–104, February 2013
How to Cite
MicrobiologyOpen 2013; 2(1): 94–104
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: GM59721, 1U54 GM094584, R37-GM40313
|mbo351-sup-0001-FigureS1.pdf||application/PDF||159K||Figure S1. SAM-dependent methylation of PilA is specific for Phe1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.