Environmental selection of protistan plankton communities in hypersaline anoxic deep-sea basins, Eastern Mediterranean Sea
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. MicrobiologyOpen published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 54–63, February 2013
How to Cite
MicrobiologyOpen 2013; 2(1): 54–63
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: STO414/3-1, STO414/7-1
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCE-0849578
|mbo356-sup-0001-FigureS1.pdf||PDF document||69K||Figure S1. Hierarchical clustering (Chao–Sørensen distance) of brine (B) and halocline interfaces (I) sampling sites based on T-RF size and relative abundance. D, Discovery; M, Medee; T, Tyro; Th, Thetis; U, Urania.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.