The exopolysaccharide gene cluster Bcam1330–Bcam1341 is involved in Burkholderia cenocepacia biofilm formation, and its expression is regulated by c-di-GMP and Bcam1349
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. MicrobiologyOpen published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 105–122, February 2013
How to Cite
MicrobiologyOpen 2013; 2(1): 105–122
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- Danish Strategic Research Council
- Danish Council for Independent Research
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Sophus Carl Emil Friis' Foundation
- Svend Andersen Foundation
- Science Foundation of Ireland
- European Molecular Biology Organization
|mbo361-sup-0001-FigureS1.pdf||application/PDF||154K||Figure S1. Mapping of the 5′ end of the Bcam1330 and Bcam1331 transcript by the 5′ RACE method.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.