A p21waf1-independent pathway for inhibitory phosphorylation of cyclin-dependent kinase p34cdc2 and concomitant G2/M arrest by the chemopreventive flavonoid apigenin
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 36–43, January 2002
How to Cite
McVean, M., Weinberg, W. C. and Pelling, J. C. (2002), A p21waf1-independent pathway for inhibitory phosphorylation of cyclin-dependent kinase p34cdc2 and concomitant G2/M arrest by the chemopreventive flavonoid apigenin. Mol. Carcinog., 33: 36–43. doi: 10.1002/mc.10016
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!