Kinetics of myc-max-mad gene expression during hepatocyte proliferation in vivo: Differential regulation of mad family and stress-mediated induction of c-myc
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 85–90, February 2004
How to Cite
Mauleon, I., Lombard, M.-N., Muñoz-Alonso, M. J., Cañelles, M. and Leon, J. (2004), Kinetics of myc-max-mad gene expression during hepatocyte proliferation in vivo: Differential regulation of mad family and stress-mediated induction of c-myc. Mol. Carcinog., 39: 85–90. doi: 10.1002/mc.20000
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!