Dr. Lian and Dr. Liu contributed equally to this work.
Human S15a expression is upregulated by hepatitis B virus X protein†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 34–46, May 2004
How to Cite
Lian, Z., Liu, J., Li, L., Li, X., Tufan, N. L. S., Wu, M.-C., Wang, H.-Y., Arbuthnot, P., Kew, M. and Feitelson, M. A. (2004), Human S15a expression is upregulated by hepatitis B virus X protein. Mol. Carcinog., 40: 34–46. doi: 10.1002/mc.20012
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!