In Perspective Review
Nucleotide excision repair as a marker for susceptibility to tobacco-related cancers: A review of molecular epidemiological studies
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 65–92, February 2005
How to Cite
Neumann, A. S., Sturgis, E. M. and Wei, Q. (2005), Nucleotide excision repair as a marker for susceptibility to tobacco-related cancers: A review of molecular epidemiological studies. Mol. Carcinog., 42: 65–92. doi: 10.1002/mc.20069
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!