In Perspective Review
Inhibition of the Akt, cyclooxygenase-2, and matrix metalloproteinase-9 pathways in combination with androgen deprivation therapy: Potential therapeutic approaches for prostate cancer
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–10, September 2005
How to Cite
Miyamoto, H., Altuwaijri, S., Cai, Y., Messing, E. M. and Chang, C. (2005), Inhibition of the Akt, cyclooxygenase-2, and matrix metalloproteinase-9 pathways in combination with androgen deprivation therapy: Potential therapeutic approaches for prostate cancer. Mol. Carcinog., 44: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/mc.20121
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!