The putative human stem cell marker, Rex-1 (Zfp42): Structural classification and expression in normal human epithelial and carcinoma cell cultures
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 887–900, December 2006
How to Cite
Mongan, N. P., Martin, K. M. and Gudas, L. J. (2006), The putative human stem cell marker, Rex-1 (Zfp42): Structural classification and expression in normal human epithelial and carcinoma cell cultures. Mol. Carcinog., 45: 887–900. doi: 10.1002/mc.20186
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!