Cross reactivity between many anti-human antibodies for their hamster homologs provide the tools to study the signal transduction pathway activated by asbestos and SV40 in the malignant mesothelioma model
Article first published online: 30 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 537–542, July 2006
How to Cite
Kroczynska, B. and Carbone, M. (2006), Cross reactivity between many anti-human antibodies for their hamster homologs provide the tools to study the signal transduction pathway activated by asbestos and SV40 in the malignant mesothelioma model. Mol. Carcinog., 45: 537–542. doi: 10.1002/mc.20200
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!