In Perspective Review
The role of histone H3 phosphorylation (Ser10 and Ser28) in cell growth and cell transformation
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Targeting Carcinogenesis: Transduction, Transcription, and Translation, Rochester, Minnesota, October 6–7, 2005
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 416–421, June 2006
How to Cite
Dong, Z. and Bode, A. M. (2006), The role of histone H3 phosphorylation (Ser10 and Ser28) in cell growth and cell transformation. Mol. Carcinog., 45: 416–421. doi: 10.1002/mc.20220
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!