CpG site hypermethylation of E-cadherin and Connexin26 genes in hepatocellular carcinomas induced by a choline-deficient L-Amino Acid-defined diet in rats
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 269–274, April 2007
How to Cite
Tsujiuchi, T., Shimizu, K., Itsuzaki, Y., Onishi, M., Sugata, E., Fujii, H. and Honoki, K. (2007), CpG site hypermethylation of E-cadherin and Connexin26 genes in hepatocellular carcinomas induced by a choline-deficient L-Amino Acid-defined diet in rats. Mol. Carcinog., 46: 269–274. doi: 10.1002/mc.20268
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!