The presence of BRAF point mutation in adult papillary thyroid carcinomas from atomic bomb survivors correlates with radiation dose
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 242–248, March 2007
How to Cite
Takahashi, K., Eguchi, H., Arihiro, K., Ito, R., Koyama, K., Soda, M., Cologne, J., Hayashi, Y., Nakata, Y., Nakachi, K. and Hamatani, K. (2007), The presence of BRAF point mutation in adult papillary thyroid carcinomas from atomic bomb survivors correlates with radiation dose. Mol. Carcinog., 46: 242–248. doi: 10.1002/mc.20277
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!