Novel synthetic triterpenoid methyl 25-Hydroxy-3-Oxoolean-12-en-28-Oate induces apoptosis through JNK and p38 MAPK pathways in human breast adenocarcinoma MCF-7 cells
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 415–423, June 2008
How to Cite
Rabi, T. and Banerjee, S. (2008), Novel synthetic triterpenoid methyl 25-Hydroxy-3-Oxoolean-12-en-28-Oate induces apoptosis through JNK and p38 MAPK pathways in human breast adenocarcinoma MCF-7 cells. Mol. Carcinog., 47: 415–423. doi: 10.1002/mc.20399
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!