Troglitazone inhibits cell migration, adhesion, and spreading by modulating cytoskeletal rearrangement in human breast cancer cells
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 905–915, December 2008
How to Cite
Wang, P.-S., Chou, F.-S., Porchia, L., Saji, M. and Pinzone, J. J. (2008), Troglitazone inhibits cell migration, adhesion, and spreading by modulating cytoskeletal rearrangement in human breast cancer cells. Mol. Carcinog., 47: 905–915. doi: 10.1002/mc.20429
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!