This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Genome wide transcriptional profiling in breast cancer cells reveals distinct changes in hormone receptor target genes and chromatin modifying enzymes after proteasome inhibition†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 845–885, November 2008
How to Cite
Kinyamu, H. K., Collins, J. B., Grissom, S. F., Hebbar, P. B. and Archer, T. K. (2008), Genome wide transcriptional profiling in breast cancer cells reveals distinct changes in hormone receptor target genes and chromatin modifying enzymes after proteasome inhibition. Mol. Carcinog., 47: 845–885. doi: 10.1002/mc.20440
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!