Non-B DNA conformations as determinants of mutagenesis and human disease
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Intrinsic Genomic Instability from Naturally Occurring DNA Structures
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 273–285, April 2009
How to Cite
Bacolla, A. and Wells, R. D. (2009), Non-B DNA conformations as determinants of mutagenesis and human disease. Mol. Carcinog., 48: 273–285. doi: 10.1002/mc.20507
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!