This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Resveratrol enhances cell-mediated immune response to DMBA through TLR4 and prevents DMBA induced cutaneous carcinogenesis†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2009
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 713–723, August 2009
How to Cite
Yusuf, N., Nasti, T. H., Meleth, S. and Elmets, C. A. (2009), Resveratrol enhances cell-mediated immune response to DMBA through TLR4 and prevents DMBA induced cutaneous carcinogenesis. Mol. Carcinog., 48: 713–723. doi: 10.1002/mc.20517
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!