Modulation of invasive properties of CD133(+) glioblastoma stem cells: A role for MT1-MMP in bioactive lysophospholipid signaling
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 910–919, October 2009
How to Cite
Annabi, B., Lachambre, M.-P., Plouffe, K., Sartelet, H. and Béliveau, R. (2009), Modulation of invasive properties of CD133(+) glioblastoma stem cells: A role for MT1-MMP in bioactive lysophospholipid signaling. Mol. Carcinog., 48: 910–919. doi: 10.1002/mc.20541
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!