Okkyung Rho and Dae Joon Kim contributed equally to this work.
Growth factor signaling pathways as targets for prevention of epithelial carcinogenesis
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Exploring Cancer-related Genes: Application for Molecular Target-based Therapy and Prevention
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 264–279, April 2011
How to Cite
Rho, O., Kim, D. J., Kiguchi, K. and DiGiovanni, J. (2011), Growth factor signaling pathways as targets for prevention of epithelial carcinogenesis. Mol. Carcinog., 50: 264–279. doi: 10.1002/mc.20665
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!