I declare that there is no conflict of interest that could be perceived as prejudicing the impartiality of the research reported.
Chemopreventive effect of ERβ-Selective agonist on intestinal tumorigenesis in ApcMin/+ Mice†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 359–369, May 2011
How to Cite
Giroux, V., Bernatchez, G. and Carrier, J. C. (2011), Chemopreventive effect of ERβ-Selective agonist on intestinal tumorigenesis in ApcMin/+ Mice. Mol. Carcinog., 50: 359–369. doi: 10.1002/mc.20719
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!