OCT4 spliced variant OCT4B1 is expressed in human colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 165–173, February 2012
How to Cite
Gazouli, M., Roubelakis, M. G., Theodoropoulos, G. E., Papailiou, J., Vaiopoulou, A., Pappa, K. I., Nikiteas, N. and Anagnou, N. P. (2012), OCT4 spliced variant OCT4B1 is expressed in human colorectal cancer. Mol. Carcinog., 51: 165–173. doi: 10.1002/mc.20773
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!