Trichostatin A, a histone deacetylase inhibitor, suppresses JAK2/STAT3 signaling via inducing the promoter-associated histone acetylation of SOCS1 and SOCS3 in human colorectal cancer cells
Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 174–184, February 2012
How to Cite
Xiong, H., Du, W., Zhang, Y.-J., Hong, J., Su, W.-Y., Tang, J.-T., Wang, Y.-C., Lu, R. and Fang, J.-Y. (2012), Trichostatin A, a histone deacetylase inhibitor, suppresses JAK2/STAT3 signaling via inducing the promoter-associated histone acetylation of SOCS1 and SOCS3 in human colorectal cancer cells. Mol. Carcinog., 51: 174–184. doi: 10.1002/mc.20777
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!