Green tea catechin extract in intervention of chronic breast cell carcinogenesis induced by environmental carcinogens
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Theme Issue: Phytochemicals for the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 280–289, March 2012
How to Cite
Rathore, K. and Wang, H.-C. R. (2012), Green tea catechin extract in intervention of chronic breast cell carcinogenesis induced by environmental carcinogens. Mol. Carcinog., 51: 280–289. doi: 10.1002/mc.20844
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!