Ras inhibition in hepatocarcinoma by S-trans-trans-farnesylthiosalicyclic acid: Association of its tumor preventive effect with cell proliferation, cell cycle events, and angiogenesis
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 816–825, October 2012
How to Cite
Stärkel, P., Charette, N., Borbath, I., Schneider-Merck, T., De Saeger, C., Abarca, J., Leclercq, I. and Horsmans, Y. (2012), Ras inhibition in hepatocarcinoma by S-trans-trans-farnesylthiosalicyclic acid: Association of its tumor preventive effect with cell proliferation, cell cycle events, and angiogenesis. Mol. Carcinog., 51: 816–825. doi: 10.1002/mc.20849
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!