Conflict of interest: none.
A high-fat diet increases angiogenesis, solid tumor growth, and lung metastasis of CT26 colon cancer cells in obesity-resistant BALB/c mice†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 869–880, November 2012
How to Cite
Park, H., Kim, M., Kwon, G. T., Lim, D. Y., Yu, R., Sung, M.-K., Lee, K. W., Daily, J. W. and Park, J. H. Y. (2012), A high-fat diet increases angiogenesis, solid tumor growth, and lung metastasis of CT26 colon cancer cells in obesity-resistant BALB/c mice. Mol. Carcinog., 51: 869–880. doi: 10.1002/mc.20856
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!