Koji Izumi and Yichun Zheng contributed equally to this work.
Androgen receptor signals regulate UDP-glucuronosyltransferases in the urinary bladder: A potential mechanism of androgen-induced bladder carcinogenesis†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 94–102, February 2013
How to Cite
Izumi, K., Zheng, Y., Hsu, J.-W., Chang, C. and Miyamoto, H. (2013), Androgen receptor signals regulate UDP-glucuronosyltransferases in the urinary bladder: A potential mechanism of androgen-induced bladder carcinogenesis. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 94–102. doi: 10.1002/mc.21833
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0305
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!