Conflict of interest: None declared.
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 229–236, March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C., Liu, X., Chen, Z., Huang, H., Jin, Y., Kolokythas, A., Wang, A., Dai, Y., Wong, D. T.W. and Zhou, X. (2013), Polycomb group protein EZH2-mediated E-cadherin repression promotes metastasis of oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 229–236. doi: 10.1002/mc.21848
Cheng Wang and Xiqiang Liu are contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!