Human O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase containing C145A does not prevent hepatocellular carcinoma in C3HeB/FeJ transgenic mice
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 275–285, April 2013
How to Cite
Herzig, M. C.S., Hildreth, K., Huamani, J., Perez, M., Goins, B. A., McMahan, C. A., Reddick, R. L. and Walter, C. A. (2013), Human O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase containing C145A does not prevent hepatocellular carcinoma in C3HeB/FeJ transgenic mice. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 275–285. doi: 10.1002/mc.21855
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!