Black currant phytoconstituents exert chemoprevention of diethylnitrosamine-initiated hepatocarcinogenesis by suppression of the inflammatory response
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 304–317, April 2013
How to Cite
Bishayee, A., Thoppil, R. J., Mandal, A., Darvesh, A. S., Ohanyan, V., Meszaros, J. G., Háznagy-Radnai, E., Hohmann, J. and Bhatia, D. (2013), Black currant phytoconstituents exert chemoprevention of diethylnitrosamine-initiated hepatocarcinogenesis by suppression of the inflammatory response. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 304–317. doi: 10.1002/mc.21860
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!