Conflict of interest: The authors declare no competing interests.
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 370–376, May 2013
How to Cite
Li, H., Zhou, H., Zhang, Q., Zhao, S., Zhang, Y., Wang, Y., Liu, J., Song, Y., Yu, X. and Yu, Y. (2013), Functional polymorphism rs7072793 C > T affect individual susceptibility to breast cancer by modulating CD25 transcription activity. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 370–376. doi: 10.1002/mc.21865
Hongbin Li and Hongfeng Zhou contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
This article has been cited by: