EZH2 genetic variants affect risk of gastric cancer in the Chinese Han population
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 589–597, August 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Du, W.-D., Wu, Q., Liu, Y., Chen, G., Ruan, J., Xu, S., Yang, F., Zhou, F.-S., Tang, X.-F., Tang, H.-Y., Zuo, X.-B., Zhang, F.-Y., Sun, L.-D. and Zhang, X.-J. (2014), EZH2 genetic variants affect risk of gastric cancer in the Chinese Han population. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 589–597. doi: 10.1002/mc.21871
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!