Specific author contributions: Dr. W.L. Wang prepared the manuscript; Dr. B.S. Sheu initiated and coordinated the study with critical improvement to the article; Drs. W.L. Chang, C.T. Lee, C.Y. Chang enrolled and followed-up the cases; and Dr. Y.C. Yeh analyzed the MMP levels.
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 438–445, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, W.-L., Chang, W.-L., Yeh, Y.-C., Lee, C.-T., Chang, C.-Y., Lin, J.-T. and Sheu, B.-S. (2013), Concomitantly elevated serum matrix metalloproteinases 3 and 9 can predict survival of synchronous squamous cell carcinoma of the upper aero-digestive tract. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 438–445. doi: 10.1002/mc.21874
Potential competing interests: No conflicts of interest exist.
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!