Curcumin enhances the anticancer effects of trichostatin a in breast cancer cells
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 404–411, May 2013
How to Cite
Yan, G., Graham, K. and Lanza-Jacoby, S. (2013), Curcumin enhances the anticancer effects of trichostatin a in breast cancer cells. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 404–411. doi: 10.1002/mc.21875
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!